Chicken Katsu Ramen
For the Egg
- Start a pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Add in the egg and boil for 1 minute.
- Add a lid and remove from the heat. Let rest for 6-8 minutes then rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Remove from shell.
For the Ramen
- In a pot bring the chicken stock, soy sauce, and chicken bouillon to a light boil.
- Once boiling add in the noodles and cook until soft.
- Cut your green onions on a bias and shred the carrots into ribbons
- Reheat your katsu in the air fryer on 400°F until it is heated through. Cut into slices. The recipe for the Katsu is linked in the ingredient list above. I have this in my freezer as part of Snack City at all times to make it easy for uses like this.
- Once the noodles have finished, add the broth and noodles to a bowl. Top with the carrots, egg, chicken and green onions.
NUTRITIONAL INFO FOR THE Chicken Katsu Ramen
The information in this table represents the estimate for the total nutrition of the recipe as it is written. If you wanted to split the recipe into more or less servings than what is originally listed you can use this table to determine the nutritional estimates. If you update the number of servings in the “Servings” field of the recipe above, the information in these tables are no longer accurate as you have updated the ingredients.